Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Come to the Edge
While working on project 1(Come to the Edge) for EDU 315, I have learned so many new things. For this project, we are asked to go out of our comfort levels and discover new activities and tools online. We are suppose to go onto to the internet and search for different activities and examples of technology that we can one day use in our classrooms in the future. I have found many new online tools that I never even knew existed. There are so many new technological tools out there that make learning interesting and fun for students. While working on this project I have created puzzles, graphs, digital posters, fun images, and even a digital movie. I was excited to learn all of these new tools. It was fun to get the chance to play around with different activities online and discover things I had never seen before. All of these tools I had found could be useful in my future classroom. Children are becoming more and more "tech-savy" and it is essential for them to continue their technological growth in the classroom. All of the tools that I used for this project would be appropriate for students in the elementary grades. I will definitely keep these tools in mind for the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment